Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Don't get side tracked! STAY FOCUSED.


If you are going to do this business full-time and have a large team, I suggest practicing self-discipline. Checking downline reports and website stats 20X a day, is a waste of time. If something needs to be done immediately, do it. I am a task-oriented, people person...for FYP reps who went to convention and listened to Dr. Rohm's presentation, know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm a D. However, I go way off my To-Do list sometimes and hours go by before I get a couple things crossed off.

Getting side-tracked and not taking care of something immediately in this business can cause you a lost party, a lost recruit or a downline member's excitement. Keep an eye on the final vision!!

A true quote:

"Do not hold off for tomorrow what you can do TODAY!" Well, let me change that...

DO NOT HOLD OFF FOR LATER, WHAT YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW.

Don't fall into the vicious cycle of: I can't do it immediately because I'm not organized. I am not organized because I don't have the space. I don't have the space, because I'm not organized. I'm not organized because I got side tracked. I got side tracked because I didn't prioritize. I didn't prioritize because I procrastinated. I procrastinated because I'm not organized.

Prioritize what's important, because what's important is obvious and it shouldn't be so hard.

0 comments: