Monday, February 1, 2010

Why Love U Parties




After being with two romance party plan companies in the last 5 years, I've recently moved to a new and revolutionary company called Love U Parties. Owned by Ducky Doolittle, my favorite Sex Educator, Love U stands for something different than other companies. Good, safe and quality love products. You won't find any chemical odors or toxic materials in our toys, they are all friendly-for-the-body. I've come to discover that products I've offered in the past have all sorts of toxic ingredients. Did you know that certain chemicals have been banned from pet and childrens toys but not adult toys? We use toys in our most sensitive areas. These areas are very absorbent and I refuse to allow any of my customers to buy toys that can release toxic gases that get into the bloodstream. With Love U, our toys are non-porous and of the best, healthiest quality! I'm so proud of our product line!

We also manufacture our own lubricants in both water-based and silicone. They are glycerin and paraben free. Even the most sensitive women can use our lubricants with confidence.

Take a look at our products and go shopping here: www.loveuparties.com/pascale

0 comments: